CANA represents your professional interests and works to further the exchange of ideas between industry peers at conferences, educational seminars and workshops, government regulatory updates, in publications and other information sources and at programs structured to increase knowledge and enhance job performance. CANA members are industry leaders — you are one of us.
Click here to view the benefits of membership.
Who is eligible to join?
Any firm or individual in the death care industry who:
- Believes that cremation is not the end but the preparation for memorialization
- Recognizes that cremation is impacting their professional future and wants to be proactive in turning this into a positive rather than negative force
- Wants to learn more about cremation and how to maximize the opportunities it offers
- Owns or operates a crematory
- Wants to be part of an organization that is making a significant contribution to the funeral service segment of the death care industry.
A Regular Member is an authorized representative of a proprietorship, partnership, corporation or society operating and maintaining a crematory, columbarium, cemetery, funeral home or any combination of the above.
An Affiliate Member* is an additional employee from the same or an affiliate firm of a Regular Member. Affiliate Members are entitled to all privileges of membership, except the right to vote or hold office.
A Supplier Member* is an authorized representative of an organization that sells products or services to the death care industry.
An Association Member* is an authorized representative of an organization (trade association, governmental agency or educational organization) that has an interest in the activities of CANA.
A Consultant Member* is an individual rendering, performing and selling professional consultative services to crematories, cemeteries and/or funeral homes.