The Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is the only association solely focused on cremation, so you can be confident you are talking to leaders in the industry. We are a source of referrals to experts in the many facets of cremation, including:
- Cremation Statistics and Trends: CANA’s cremation statistics highlight national trends.
(Note: the Annual CANA Statistics Report can be provided upon request to members of the press).
- Funeral service alternatives with cremation: Cremation is becoming the first choice for families who also want to memorialize their loved ones. CANA members can help you tell the human interest stories behind CANA’s revealing statistics.
- Investing in Cremation: The leading cremation experts are on the CANA Board of Directors and are available as resources to you to answer industry-related questions.
- Crematory operations and best practices
- Environmental issues relating to cremation
When cremation-related news breaks, CANA members throughout North America are available to you for interviews.
As a member of the media, if you have questions or would like to talk with a CANA industry expert, please contact Executive Director Barbara Kemmis: 312.245.1077 or email@example.com.
CANA Press Releases
Our press releases, news items, and general announcements are available in the News Archive.