Following the success of our first summit in February 2017, CANA will be hosting a second summit on alkaline hydrolysis (AH) in Rochester, MN on September 19-20. The program is designed to appeal to a wide range of participants, from those who are already involved with AH or just thinking about working with it, to people who simply want to know more about what AH is and how it works.
Presentations and expert panel discussions include:
Wednesday September 19
- AH Essentials Panel – Topics to include:
- Barriers to entry
- Making the business case
- Operator qualifications
- Policies and procedures
- Marketing Alkaline Hydrolysis
- Special cases
- Process control
- Processing AH remains
- Plus, bring your own questions!
- Working with Water Authorities & Regulators
- Case Studies: Hear from two experienced operators/owners as they share their journeys from starting a new business to finding great success and what they wished they knew before they started.
- Radiation & AH
- Implants & AH
- Visit the AH unit at Mayo Clinic
We will offer a networking dinner in the evening. Details will be provided on-site.
Thursday September 20
- Facility tour(s) - we hope to be able to give you the choice to visit a facility using either a BioResponse or a Resomation unit. Final details are still being arranged.
- Lunch on own or leave to go home
- Optional tour of Mayo Clinic Body Donation Program
Peter Berglund - Metropolitan Council Environmental Services
Jason Bradshaw, COO - Bradshaw Funeral and Cremation Services, St. Paul, Minnesota
Trevor Charbonneau, Owner - Newcastle Funeral Home, Ontario, Canada
Terry Regnier, Director Anatomical Services - Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
Samantha Sieber, VP Research - Bio-Response Solutions, Inc
Sandy Sullivan, Principal - Resomation, Ltd
Registration for the summit is $395, which includes breakfast, lunch, a networking dinner and optional tours of facilities using AH equipment.
The summit will be held at the Kahler Grand Hotel in the Heritage Hall III room.
CANA has reserved a room block at the Kahler Grand Hotel, located at 20 2nd Ave SE in Rochester, MN. Our block rate is $129/night. Reserve rooms by August 22, 2018 to get the best rate. Make your reservation online with our group portal or by calling 800-533-1655, group name Cremation Association of North America.